Easter is coming up at the end of the month and although Deadpool said not to bring your kids to see his new movie, that doesn’t mean they can’t help you make some sweet Deadpool Easter eggs. Sure, the Merc with the Mouth doesn’t exactly embody the qualities one might associate with Easter, but I know I’d like nothing more than to wake up to Deadpool in my basket (you can take that in many ways, all of which are correct – ha). Even if Deadpool isn’t your thing, there are so many kick ass nerdy Easter eggs you can make.
DIY Deadpool Easter Eggs
At first glance, these eggs may look hard to make, but it just required a little paint, pencil, and patience. To create:
- Paint the eggs red (acrylic paint works well)
- Draw on the design in pencil
- Fill in the black portion with a Sharpie marker or black acrylic paint
- Use white paint for the detailing
- Paint two toothpicks black and hot glue onto the back of the eggs to look like swords.
Nerdy Easter Egg Contest + Giveaway
Hopefully I’ve inspired you to create your own nerdy eggs because now I’m ready for all of you to show me what you’ve got. This contest is like cosplay for eggs, so feel free to let your imagination run wild and get as creative as you want. I’ve partnered up with The Fairytale Traveler and some of the nerdiest bloggers on the world wide web to make this the best Easter contest.
How to Participate
- Make sure you enter through our giveaway widget down below.
- Then, create your own nerdy eggs and share on either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using the hashtag #NerdyEgg.
- The nerdy egg picture that receives the most likes and/or shares will get their choice of one of these 9 Blu-ray or DVD box sets.
Let’s get to cracking and make some eggs!
What nerdy Easter egg do you plan or would you love to make?